Summer Surf camp kids - Multy water sports 2020
Surf - Windsurf - Skate - Kayak - SUP XL
- From June 8 to 14.
- From June 29 to July 5.
- From July 6 to 12.
- From July 13 to 19.
- From July 20 to 26.
What will we do during the course ?
During summer camps children will enjoy outdoor water activities: Stand up paddle , windsurf , skate , Kayak, Surf y Stand up paddle gigante.
Students will learn the basic rules of the activities through games. We will work balance and coordination. And they will enjoy the sea in a different way.
At the Campus groups are divided by age and all the activities will be adapted to their age group and these can be from 8 (1 instructor ) to 12 participants (2 instructors ) Every day kids will have 2 different activities and snack time in between .
Surf benefits for children.
Surfing, windsurfing or stand up paddle it allows children to improve their coordination and balance, at the same time, their muscles get toned, increasing their cardio respiratory capacity, concentration and balance. Increases lung capacity and endurance and requires specific strength and work of large muscle groups (arms, back or buttocks).
The great beneficiaries of surfing and its modalities are coordination, strength and balance, which makes it a really good practice for children.
- up to 1 month before the activity: 100% refund.
- up to 15 days before the activity: 50% refund.
- during 15 days prior to activity: non-refundable.
- the non-assistance to the course will not accumulate days or reimburses of single days will be made.
Formulario confirmación reserva menores de edad
Para poder confirmar la reserva de nuestros campus es necesario descargar, rellenar y enviarnos a firstname.lastname@example.org los siguientes formularios.
- 1 instructor every 8 students (in groups by age).
- Identifying rash guard.
- Sunscreen min f50.
- Spare clothing.
- Shorts or bathing suit.
- Snack (sandwich and fruit piece preferably).
- Lunch, for kids staying until 4 pm..
- Water (reusable water bottle).
- Closed shoes (you will have to carry them on the backpack every day)